It's that time of the year! Tax time! This can be a dreaded process in some situations but thanks to AARP Free In-Person Tax Preparation Services you, your family and your business can take advantage of this incredible no-cost resource and take the stress out of tax season once and for all!
For appointments at the Lacey, Tumwater & Yelm Libraries or the Olympia & Lacey Senior Center please contact 360-592-3489
You can also visit https://taxaidewa20.org/
Here is glance of what to expect from taxaidewa20.org
- Taxpayers who do not want to visit a Tax-Aide site in Thurston County, Washington or elsewhere, may want to consider preparing their own taxes online using free software. To learn more, visit the AARP Foundation Tax=Aide webpage Prepare My Own Taxes Online. If needed, you can Request Help there from one of Tax-Aide’s IRS-certified tax counselors.
- There are limits on how many returns can be prepared.
- Appointments are required.
- Covid-19 screening and masks are required during in person appointments.
- Pre-appointment packet must be completed before appointment.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out!